Saturday, September 27, 2008

#1

Hey! This is my first blog. YAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I decided to do a blog because my friend, Stephers, had one, and i was thinking "what the heck!" I might as well make one. Especially cause I got a new laptop. This blog will not be very interesting, because my life is not very interesting. I do not have a boyfriend (or a social life in that matter) a job that I hate, but what I do have is middle school. You might be wondering "what the hell does she mean when she says she has middle school. What i mean is that middle school is very interesting... for other people. Some weird stuff does happen to me there though. I have projects, friends, and thats basiclly it. So throughout my blogs try not to fall asleep, because you made the choice to read. Sorry if you die of boredom. For the saftey of people, I will not use their last name, and I might be using their actual first name. Sometimes I will not. So it will get confusing. Cause you will never know who I am talking about. *evil laugh* I just came up with something to talk about. It is not about me. It is my opinion of Miley Cyrus. Well mostly of her new boyfriend. This is a very interesting topic for my first blog. For those of you who donn't know, Miley Cyrus is dating a (very hott) underwear model. Oh, and fyi when I add an extra t to "hot" that means very hot. Anyway, he is 20 years old... and she is 15 (almost 16). Her parents are okay with this... they need to know something. THAT IS AGAINST THE LAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I understand that he is good looking and that she is a celebrity, but that does not mean that they should be above the law. Someone needs to get some handcuffs on his wrists, because, well beacause IT IS ILLEGAL!. That is enough for my rant. I hope you guys enjoyed my first blog. And I hope you enjoy the next blogs.

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hello new blogger, I guess you know who this is. I really liked your blog! If you ever need blog advice, just ask me. I'm "experienced."

Visit my blog! http://themanythoughtsofstephanie.blogger.com/

RandomNatalie said...

actually its not illegal until they do...stuff...

--Natalie

Snickers said...

Nice blog Julia! i do not think it'll be that boring....for other people maybe, but not for people you know. Anyway, I wish I could do a blog...i am not very good at makign them, but if i could, i totally would. Stupid non existent writing skillage.

ducksrule71821 said...

I see that you are now "one of them" OH NOES! Good blog though, good blog.

Anon said...

Hi Julia it's Alice. I feel the need to tell you because I use pseudonyms quite frequently. I like your blog, your thoughts are quite funny. ^^ Here's a link to my blog.

http://maplelyf-autumnwinds.blogspot.com/

I'll help you with your layout if you want. I like doing layouts~