Sunday, September 28, 2008

#2

I probab;y will not be leaving posts everyday because (believe it or not) sometimes I have stuff better to do then write a blog. Right now is a different story. So last night I was at my friend from sleep away camps bat mitzvah party. There was this really cute guy there. Anyway, me, Ilana, and Brooke were talking to him and we were telling him our names and Brooke was weaing a necklace that said "Brooke." So after that I decided I would wear it. SO about in hour later during the limbo (he was right in front of me in line) i was like "do you remember my name?" And he was like "Brooke." It was more of those "had to have been there moments". Anyway, I forgot to give Brooke her neckalce back. So now I am wearing a "Brooke" necklace which was confusing some people at Hebrew High. In later blogs I will be talking more about Hebrew High which I have on tuesdays from 4 pm to 7:45 pm and sundays from 9:05 am to 12:35 pm. For the guy I like goes there. I am actually starting to like him less. We haven't really talked in a while. His name will be "Big" because he has really big eyes. There is kinda and age difference though. He is in high school. He is only 1 year older then me though! Its jsut a crush, like on a celebrity or somethin, so I will not like him soon. I only see him twice a week anyway.

I have a new segment on my blog! Yah! It is called "The Song of the Day" Today it is "Curse of Curves" by Cute is What We Aim For. Its kinda a camp song (a song that we listnened to a lot at sleep away camp). This song reminds me of a guy who goes to our school. I will not say any names, but if you listen to the lyrics it will be very obvious. Since I don't really have anything else to do, I am gonna do some advertising for my bff's blog that for she will do the same for me. http://themanythoughtsofstephanie.blogspot.com/
Her blog is seriously hilarious. Luv ya, Stepheroo!

I also decided (I actually just came up with this just this second) if you ask me to do so, I will start doing shout outs. Before I start doing this though, I have to have people start reading my blog. Well I guess I am done for now. Bye!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Thanks for advertising for my blog! Luv ya too!!!