Monday, September 29, 2008

#3

Happy Roshashanah! Since I am an Italian Jew I will be celebrating Rosh Hashashana tonight and right now I am eating a meatball. I know this is the 3rd day in a row I have posted a new post, but I actually have important stuff to say. First of all, I decided to start watching Gossip Girls. Even though it is nothing like the book it is still AMAZING! I highly suggest everyone watch that show. Second of all, today somehting really funny happened. I will be using letters as the people's names. So J was pretending he was four and tlaking like a four year old. So T was like, "say domino." And he was like, "Domiho." Then T started telling me T and M this story about how once he prank called this guy and was like "I would like some dominos (as in the pizza)," and the guy he was talking to thought he said "domiHOE." Next, the dude J was talking to was like, "what's your preference? Blonde or brunettes?" Hearing that seriously made my day! It was one of those "you had to have been there" moments if you do not already find it hilarious. Thats basiclly the most interesting thing that happened to me today.

I would like to send my condolences to my math teacher. Her father recently died. I pray to all her family.

My song of the day is "Teasing to Pleasing" also by Cute is What We Aim For. I am in a CIWWAF phase lately. I swear it will soon be over. My Weezer craze will never be over. Bye!

No comments: